Sandwich is common recipe nowadays in busy world. Sandwich can be made in different varieties. This is a simple and healthy recipe which includes many vegetables. You can prepare it for evening time snack for whole family.
SERVING SUGGESTION :
- Serve As breakfast, evening snack with Ketchup.
AUTHOR : Dimple CUISINE : World
COURSE : Breakfast , Snack YIELD :4-6 Sandwiches
- Oil – 2 Tsp
- Onion(medium) – 1
- Green chilli – 2 (vary with spice level)
- Cashew nut(opt) – 4
- Carrot – 1 or 2
- Beans – 10-15
- Potato -1 or 2
- Fresh Green peas – 1/4 cup.
- Turmeric – 1/4 Tsp
- Capsicum – 1/2
- Salt – as required
- Garam masala – 1/4 Tsp
- Butter/Ghee – as required
- Bread Slices – as required
- Finely chop onion, green chilli and vegetables.
- Boil green peas. If you are using frozen peas, you can use it directly.
- Place a pan on medium flame and add oil.
- When it is hot add Onions, green chillies, cashew(opt).
- Fry until onion becomes translucent. Add finely chopped carrot,beans and potato.
- Give a good mix. Add salt and turmeric. Saute 2 min.
- Add capsicum and peas.Saute without burning the bottom
- When vegetables are cooked add garam masala and mix well. Turn off the stove.
- Heat a Tawa or dosa pan. Apply butter/ghee on both sides of bread and toast it.
- Arrange Sandwich as you prefer and serve it.
- You can use toaster, griddle or any other method to toast the bread.
- You can alter the vegetable quantity as you prefer.
If you found this post worthy, kindly share this with your friends and like my Facebook page for updates. https://www.facebook.com/Dimples-Cookbook-360014267724776/
Step by Step procedure with pictures: