Mushroom Pepper Fry| Capsicum with Mushroom | Video Recipe | Step by step procedure with pictures
Mushroom Pepper fry (Mushrooms with Bell peppers) is a delicious recipe which you can serve with Chapati / Rice or you can also use it as a filling for sandwich. It is simple and easy to cook this recipe. It is so aromatic and spicy. I am using Portobello mushrooms here. You can use any kind of edible mushrooms here.
SERVING SUGGESTION :
- Side dish for chapathi.
- Side dish for rice with sambar,rasam or curd.
- Use as a filling for sandwiches
AUTHOR : Dimple CUISINE : South Indian
COURSE : Side Dish YIELD :2-3 serving
- Oil – 1.5 Tbsp
- Curry leaves – 1 string
- Ginger – 1 Tbsp (finely chopped)
- Garlic – 1 Tbsp (finely chopped)
- Onion – 1/2 cup (finely chopped)
- Capsicum(any color) – 1 cup
- Pepper powder – 1/2 Tsp
- Chili powder – 1/2 Tsp
- Turmeric – 1/4 Tsp
- Salt – As required
- Garam Masala – 1/2 Tsp
- Mushroom -2 cup
- Coriander leaves – For garnishing
- Wash and cut the mushroom.
- Finely chop onions , ginger and garlic.
- Heat oil in a heavy bottom pan over medium heat.
- Add ginger and garlic and saute for a min.
- Add curry leaves and onions.
- Saute for 4 min or until golden brown.
- Add Mushrooms , capsicum , turmeric and chili powder.
- Combine well. Cover and cook for 5-6 min until tender. (Mix in between)
- Add salt , garam masala, pepper powder.
- Cook for another min and turn off the heat.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Use Non-stick or heavy bottom pan.
- Cut mushrooms as you prefer.
- Do not add water. The water from mushroom is enough for cooking.
Do try this recipe at home and let me know how it turned out for you. Share your comments down below in the comment section.
Step by Step Procedure with Pictures :