Cabbage soup is popularly known for weight loss diet. In other side it is also a healthy soup with many fresh vegetables.
AUTHOR : Dimple CUISINE : World
COURSE : Soup YIELD :2-3 serving
- Olive oil – 1 Tbsp
- Onion(medium) – 1
- Garlic – 2 cloves
- Carrot -2
- Cabbage(small) – half
- Capsicum(any colour) – half
- Tomato(medium) – 1
- Water – as required
- Salt – as required
- Pepper – to taste
- Finely chop all vegetables.
- Place a big pan on medium heat. Add oil.
- Add onion and garlic. Saute once.
- Add capsicum and carrot.
- Saute until slightly tender.
- Add tomatoes and cabbage.
- Saute for a min and add required water.
- Bring it to boil and then reduce heat.
- Simmer it for about 15-20 min.
- Switch off the stove and add salt, pepper to taste.
- Give a quick stir and serve hot.
- Use yellow onion. Red onions have strong flavour.
- Use can spice it up with spices like fennel powder, cumin powder as you wish.
- You can cut vegetables into medium or large pieces. Cooking time differs with vegetable size.
- You can add celery, spring onions.
If you found this post worthy, kindly share this with your friends and like my Facebook page for updates. https://www.facebook.com/Dimples-Cookbook-360014267724776/
Step By Step Procedure :