PANEER (Indian Cottage Cheese) SANDWICH
Sandwich is a quick, easy and simple breakfast recipe. You can pack this as lunch for kids. Use fresh Paneer for this recipe. Today I am giving a simple Paneer stuffing recipe. You can add more flavours as you prefer.
SERVING SUGGESTION :
- Serve As breakfast, evening snack with Ketchup.
AUTHOR : Dimple CUISINE : World
COURSE : Breakfast , Snack YIELD :4-5 Sandwiches
- Olive oil/cooking oil – 1/2 Tbsp
- Cumin Seeds – 1/2 Tsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 3/4 Tsp
- Onion(medium) -1
- Capsicum -1/2
- Green Chilli – 1 (vary with spice level)
- Salt – as required
- Pepper Powder – 1/4 Tsp
- Garam masala – 1/4 Tsp
- Amchur/Dry mango powder(opt) – 1/4 Tsp
- Carrot – 1
- Paneer – 150-200 gm
- Coriander Leaves – for garnishing
- Bread Slices – as required
- Butter – as required
- Finely chop onion, green chilli and capsicum.
- Grate paneer and carrot.
- Place a pan on medium flame and add oil.
- Add cumin seeds. Add ginger garlic paste and fry until there is no raw smell.
- Add onions and green chilli. Fry once.
- Add capsicum and saute for 2 min.
- Add Salt, pepper powder, garam masala, amchur powder and mix well.
- Add paneer and switch off the heat. Then Mix well. Do not over cook paneer. It will become hard.
- Add Carrot and coriander leaves and mix once.(optional)
- Heat a tawa or griddle. Apply butter on the bread and toast it.
- Add Paneer stuffing on one bread and place another bread on the top.
- Gently press it. Flip once and toast another side.
- Additionally you can use any spread of your choice on the bread. I am using Flax Seed spread.
- Use can toast the bread in any method as you prefer.
- You can add/alter spices according to your taste.
- Do not over fry paneer. It will become hard.
- You can use crumbled paneer.
If you found this post worthy, kindly share this with your friends and like my Facebook page for updates. https://www.facebook.com/Dimples-Cookbook-360014267724776/
Step by Step Procedure with pictures :