HEALTHY PEANUT CHAAT – Kadalai Chaat
Chaat is my all time favourite recipe. Peanut chaat is very healthy and delicious. It is a perfect tea time snack. It is simple and easy to prepare. If you have boiled peanuts ready, you can prepare this yummy chaat within minutes.
SERVING SUGGESTION :
- Tea time snack.
- Evening snack for kids.
AUTHOR : Dimple CUISINE : Indian
COURSE : Snack YIELD :1-2 servings
- Peanuts – 1/2 cup
- Water – as needed
- Salt – to taste
- Tomato – 2 Tbsp (finely chopped)
- Cucumber – 1
- Green chilli – 1
- Red chilli powder – a pinch
- Amchur / Dry mango powder – a pinch
- Chaat masala – a pinch
- Cumin powder – a pinch
- Black pepper powder – a pinch
- Lemon – 1/2
- Black salt(opt) – a pinch
- Coriander leaves – for garnishing
- Boil peanuts with little salt and enough water in pressure cooker for 1 or 2 whistle. (Let it cool down. Filter excess water)
- Finely chop tomato, cucumber, green chilli and coriander leaves.
- Take boiled peanuts in a mixing bowl.
- Add cucumber, tomato and green chilli.
- Mix well. Add red chilli powder, cumin powder, pepper powder, amchur powder and black salt.
- Add chaat masala and fresh lemon juice to taste. Garnish with Coriander leaves.
- Toss well and serve it.
- You can add onion, grated carrot and ginger to this.
- Soak peanuts for an hour. (optional)
If you found this post worthy, kindly share this with your friends and like my Facebook page for updates. https://www.facebook.com/Dimples-Cookbook-360014267724776/
Step by Step Procedure with pictures :