CREAMY MUSHROOM SOUP
Mushroom soup is delicious and simple recipe. You can prepare this yummy recipe at home and serve this soup for Lunch/Dinner parties. Everybody will love it. I am not a great fan of mushroom. But I love this creamy mushroom soup. This is easy way to make kids to have mushroom.
If you are looking for some other mushroom recipe, try Mushroom Pepper Fry
SERVING SUGGESTION :
- Serve as appetizer for Lunch/Dinner.
AUTHOR : Dimple CUISINE : World
COURSE : Soup YIELD :2 servings
- Unsalted Butter – 3 Tbsp
- Yellow onion – 1/4 cup finely chopped
- Garlic – 3 cloves
- Mushroom – 1.5 Cup sliced
- Water/Vegetable Broth – as required
- All purpose flour/ Maida – 1.5 Tbsp
- Salt – as required
- Black pepper – as required
- Cream/Whole Milk – 1/4 Cup
- Finely chop garlic and onion.
- Slice Mushrooms.
- Heat a large pan.
- Melt butter and add garlic, onions and saute for a min or two.
- Add Mushrooms. Saute for 5 min or until soft.
- Add all purpose flour and saute for a min to get rid of its raw flavor.
- Add veg broth/chicken broth or water. Mix often and simmer it for about 10-15 min.
- Take half of this soup(with mushrooms) in a blender. Cool down and blend it. Add this to the soup and mix well. Blending mushrooms gives very good flavor and creamy consistency to the soup.
- Now add the cream. Mix well. Simmer for a minute and switch of the heat.
- Add freshly grounded pepper and salt. Soup is ready to be served.
- Adding cream will give you extra creamy flavor. You can replace it with whole milk.
- You can blend entire soup if you wish.
If you found this post worthy, kindly share this with your friends and like my Facebook page for updates. https://www.facebook.com/Dimples-Cookbook-360014267724776/
Step by Step Procedure with pictures :