Do you have ripened or over ripened bananas? And wanna make delicious recipe out of it? Then try out this Banana Cake. It is so soft and super moist cake recipe. Finally your ripened bananas turned into yummy dessert.
SERVING SUGGESTION :
- Dessert or Snack.
AUTHOR : Dimple CUISINE : World COURSE : Dessert
- Ripened Banana – 4 0r 5
- All purpose flour – 1+3/4 cup
- Baking soda – 1 Tsp
- Cinnamon powder – 1 Tsp
- Salt – 1/4 Tsp
- Egg -2
- Vanilla Extract – 1/2 Tsp
- Unsalted Butter – 1/2 cup
- Brown sugar – 3/4 cup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F(175 degrees C).
- Lightly grease a 11*7 Baking pan with butter. Dust it with flour.
- Peel the bananas and mash it well using a potato masher.
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon powder and salt.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl.
- In a large bowl, add butter and sugar. Using a hand mixer(stand mixer) cream this.
- Stir in eggs and vanilla extract and blend well. Scrap the edges.
- Add mashed bananas and mix using a spatula.
- Sieve in the flour mix. Fold it until it combined well. Do not over mix it.
- Transfer this mix to the dusted pan and spread it all over the pan.
- Bake it for 50-60 min.
- Check after 50 min. Insert a toothpick into the centre of the pan. It should come out clean. If not, check after 4 or 5 min.
- Take out the pan from oven. Place a cooling rack on the top the pan and reverse it carefully. Let it cool down completely on a cooling rack.
- Slice and serve.
- Use room temperature eggs and butter.
- You can skip cinnamon if you do not like the flavour.
If you found this post worthy, kindly share this with your friends and like my Facebook page for updates. https://www.facebook.com/Dimples-Cookbook-360014267724776/
Step by Step Procedure with pictures :