Chocolate Chip Muffins
Chocolate chip muffins are delicious snack. This is an easy recipe where you don’t need any fancy stand mixer or even hand mixer. Chocolate chips are yummy. You can use semi chocolate or dark chocolate chips, even milk chocolate or butterscotch chip goes well in this recipe. I am using a mix of semi-chocolate chips and butterscotch chip.
SERVING SUGGESTION :
- After school snack, Lunch box, Grab and go breakfast.
AUTHOR : Dimple CUISINE : World
COURSE : Snack YIELD : 12 Muffins
Wet Ingredients :
- Unsalted Butter – 1/2 Cup
- Eggs – 2
- Milk – 3/4 Cup
- Vanilla Extract – 1 Tsp
Dry Ingredients :
- All Purpose flour – 2 cups
- Sugar – 2/3 cup
- Baking Powder – 3 Tsp
- Salt – 1/4 Tsp
- Cinnamon powder (opt) – 1/4 Tsp
- Chocolate Chips – 1 cup (any variety)
- Melt Butter
- Preheat oven 375 degrees F.
- Line the Muffin tray with paper liners.
- Whisk all the wet ingredients in a mixing bowl using a whisk.
- Sieve in all the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl expect chocolate chips .
- Add Chocolate chip and combine well using a spatula.
- Slowly fold the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients just to combine them. Do not over mix the mixture. Scrap the sides well.
- Evenly fill the muffin cups using a spoon or ice cream scoop.
- Bake for about 20 min or until toothpick inserted in the centre of 1 muffin comes out clean.
- Let it cool down and our Chocolate Chip muffins are ready.
Do try this recipe at home and let me know how it turned out for you. Share your comments down below in the comment section.
Step by Step Procedure with pictures :