Homemade vegetable soup is completely delicious and super simple recipe. This soup can be prepared using vegetables of your choice and some corn flour. Corn flour acts as a thickening agent. Try to use fresh vegetables to make this soup tasty and healthy option. Try different combination of vegetables for this soup.
SERVING SUGGESTION :
- Soup , Dinner
AUTHOR : Dimple CUISINE : World
COURSE : Soup YIELD : 2-3 servings
- Chopped Veges – 1 cup (Carrot, beans, sweet corn, peas, cauliflower)
- Water – as needed (or Veg Broth)
- Salt – as needed
- Pepper – as needed
- Corn flour – 1 Tbsp
- Butter – 1 Tbsp
- Garlic(opt) – 3 cloves
- Coriander leaves(opt) – for garnishing
- Finely chop Vegetables.
- Heat a pan over medium heat. Melt butter.
- Add garlic and saute once (do not let it burn).
- Add chopped veges and saute for 2 min.
- Add enough water(4 cups app.) and salt.
- Cover the pan using a lid. Let it cook for 20-25 min.
- Take corn flour in a bowl and add 3 Tbsp water and mix it without any lumps.
- Pour this to the boiling soup and combine without any lumps.
- Lower the heat and let it cook for another 5-10 min.
- Add some freshly ground black pepper. Mix well.
- Garnish with some finely chopped coriander leaves and serve hot.
- You can pressure cook the veges for 1 or 2 whistles to make the process more easy.
- You can use any spices for topping.
- Adding corn flour makes the soup thicker.
- You can add finely chopped spring onions or yellow onion after adding garlic. Do not use red onions.
- You can use vegetable broth instead of water. But adding water itself tastes good for this recipe.
Do try this recipe at home and let me know how it turned out for you. Share your comments down below in the comment section.
Step by Step Procedure with pictures :