BUTTER COOKIES – EGGLESS COOKIES
This egg less butter cookies are delicious and almost melting in your mouth. It is crispy, light and buttery. The main flavour of these cookies are from butter. So try to use good quality butter. These are good to enjoy as a snack or to enjoy with a hot cup of tea or coffee of your choice.
You may like other Tea Time Snack/ Eve Snack recipes.
SERVING SUGGESTION :
- Snack, Serve with Tea or Coffee.
AUTHOR : Dimple CUISINE : World
COURSE : Snack YIELD : 50 Cookies
- Butter(room temperature) – 1 cup
- Powdered Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Vanilla essence – 1 Tsp
- All purpose flour -2 cups
- Salt – 1/8 Tsp
- Preheat Oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit.
- Layer a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Buy a piping bag or make it on your own. I made one using big ziploc bag. Make a small cut on one edge. Insert the piping cone of your choice. Make sure it is holding tight.
- In a large mixing bowl, add butter. Cream it well using a hand mixer.
- Add powdered sugar and Cream it together until it becomes fluffy and creamy (app. 8-10 min)
- Add vanilla essence and mix once.
- Remove the hand mixer and scrap the edges using a spatula.
- Sieve in the flour. Add salt. Combine well using the spatula until it gets mixed well.
- Add this to the piping bag.
- Hold it tight and make equal sized circles on the baking tray.
- Bake it for about 11-12 min or until the edges become golden brown.
- Cool down completely over a cooling rack and transfer to an air tight container.
- Repeat for all the remaining batter.
- You can add lemon zest or orange zest to the mixture.
Do try this recipe at home and let me know how it turned out for you. Share your comments down below in the comment section.
Step by Step Procedure with pictures :