Easy avocado recipe that you can serve during party as a dip along with tortilla chips or with any chips. Make sure you choose ripened avocado neither raw nor over ripened. This will make you to get perfect texture and taste. If there is any browned area in your avocado discard that part completely.
You can mash your avocado smooth or chunky as you like. Avocado is the main ingredient and all others are given here are optional. You can skip or add anything as you like. You could add sour cream, cilantro, parsley or feta cheese(any of these or all of these). Try to use different tomatoes(grape tomato, sun dried tomato or Vine tomatoes) and choose which works best for you. Taste it before you serve to check the seasoning.
SERVING SUGGESTION :
- Serve with chips or tortillas.
AUTHOR : Dimple COURSE : Snack YIELD : 2 Servings
- Avocado – 1 Large
- Onion – 1/2 cup finely chopped
- Tomato – 1/2 cup finely chopped
- Green chilli (opt) – 1 finely chopped
- Salt and pepper – to taste
- Lemon Juice – 1 Tbsp
- Cut avocado. Remove the pit and skin.
- Chop and mash it well using a fork.
- Add finely chopped onions, tomatoes and green chilli.
- Season with some salt and pepper.
- Add lemon juice and combine together.
- Serve with chips.
- You could add Jalapenos.
Do try this recipe at home and let me know how it turned out for you. Share your comments down below in the comment section.
Step by Step Procedure with pictures :