APPLE CINNAMON BREAD | Step by step pictures with procedures
Today I am Sharing an easy and quick dessert recipe from scratch. This apple cinnamon bread will spread an amazing aroma around your home while baking. I love crumbled topping in any of my breads especially in this apple cinnamon bread.
You could add extra flavors like chocolate chips , walnuts , dried cranberries or even almonds to this bread. Possibilities are uncountable.
SERVING SUGGESTION :
- Serve as dessert.
- Serve with coffee.
AUTHOR : Dimple YIELD : 8 Servings
- Unsalted Butter – 1/2 cup (softened)
- Egg – 2 large
- Granulated Sugar – 1/2 cup + 2 Tbsp
- Milk – 1/2 cup
- Vanilla Extract – 2 Tsp
- Nutmeg powder(opt) – 1/2 Tsp
- Cinnamon – 3/4 Tsp
- All purpose flour – 1.5 cups
- Baking powder – 1.5 Tsp
- Apple (Red delicious) – 1 large (Peeled and chopped finely)
For Topping :
- Brown Sugar – 1/3 cup
- Cinnamon – 3/4 tsp
- Salt – 1/8 Tsp
- All purpose flour – 3 Tbsp
- Butter – 3 Tbsp
- Measure all the ingredients and keep them ready.
- Preheat oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit.
- Grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan with butter.
- In a large mixing bowl add room temperature butter and sugar.
- Beat it together until smooth using a hand mixer.
- Add eggs and milk. Continue beating until combined well.
- Add in Vanilla extract, nutmeg powder and cinnamon.
- Combine once and sieve in the flour and baking powder.
- Beat it until everything combined together. Do not over mix it. Remove the hand mixer.
- Add in chopped apples and mix it once.
- Pour this mix to the greased pan and tap it gently.
- For Topping : Mix cinnamon, brown sugar, flour and salt in bowl. Chop the cold butter and add it. Using a fork press the cold butter slices and combine it roughly. Spread it evenly over the mix on the loaf pan.
- Bake for about 50-55 min or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let it cool down on the pan for 10-15 min. Allow it to cool down to room temperature on the cooling rack.
- Slice and serve it.
- Use room temperature butter, egg and milk.
- For topping we need Cold butter.
- Feel free to add any extra flavors like chocolate chips, Walnuts or dried cranberries.
Do try this recipe at home and let me know how it turned out for you. Share your comments down below in the comment section.
Step by Step Procedure with pictures :