Chocolate Fudge Brownie | Step by step procedure with pictures
Brownies are easy to make and they taste yummy yummy. Chocolate Brownies are such a delicious quick bites which lets you to crave more for it.
Cakey , Chewy and Fudgy brownies are made almost with same ingredients with different ratios. Fudgy brownies have beautiful texture with crunchy outer crust and dense inner layer.
AUTHOR : Dimple YIELD : 2 Dozen Brownies
- Bittersweet chocolate – 6 oz
- Butter – 1 stick (1/2 cup)
- All purpose flour –
- Cocoa Powder – 2 Tbsp
- Granulated white sugar – 1 cup
- Egg – 3
- Instant coffee powder – 1 Tsp
- Salt – 1/8 th Tsp
- Vanilla Extract – 2 Tsp
- Preheat oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit.
- Lightly grease a 11*7 Baking pan with butter and layer it with parchment paper.
- Use room temperature butter and eggs.
- Add 2 Tbsp warm water to instant coffee powder and set it aside. (If using regular coffee powder add hot water and filter it after some time)
- In a bowl combine all purpose flour, cocoa powder and salt.
- Melting chocolate (Double boiler method) : Boil water in a pan and place a bowl over it. Bottom of the pan should not touch the water level. Place chocolate and butter in the bowl. Let it melt. Combine well and remove it from heat.
- Add sugar to the melted chocolate when it is still warm. Combine well and let it cool down.
- Add Vanilla extract and coffee extract. Mix it thoroughly.
- Add eggs, one at a time and combine well using a whisk.
- Sieve in the dry flour mix. Gently mix until combined. Do not over mix it.
- Pour the mix over the layered baking pan. Spread it evenly.
- Bake for about 35-40 min or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with little crumble on it. (Not the batter)
- Allow it to cool down and cut into squares or diamonds as you like. Small trick for cutting the slices is to clean the knife with a paper towel before each slicing.
- You could skip using vanilla extract and coffee. Adding coffee helps in bringing out the flavor of chocolate.
Do try this recipe at home and let me know how it turned out for you. Share your comments down below in the comment section.
Step by Step Procedure with pictures :