Tomato Raita | Thakkali Thayir Pachadi | Step by step procedure with pictures
Raita is one of the easiest side dish recipe which you can serve with biryani , Pulao or chapati. This tomato raita gives a tangy taste. Simply combine chopped tomatoes with curd and sprinkle some salt and your raita is ready in minutes. All other ingredients are optional.
SERVING SUGGESTION :
- Serve with chapati , biryani , pulao
AUTHOR : Dimple CUISINE : Indian COURSE : Side course SERVING : 2 servings
- Yogurt / Curd – 1 cup
- Tomato – 1 (medium)
- Coriander leaves – few
- Black salt – as needed
- Roasted cumin powder – as needed
- Green chilli – 1
- Chop tomato, green chilli and coriander leaves.
- Take curd in a bowl and whisk it.
- Add chopped tomato, green chilli and coriander leaves.
- Sprinkle black salt and cumin powder.
- Combine well and serve it.
- Adjust the quantity of tomato according to your taste.
- Use homemade curd for best result.
- You can sprinkle some chaat masala.
Do try this recipe at home and let me know how it turned out for you. Share your comments down below in the comment section.
Step by Step Procedure with pictures :