Walnut Banana Bread | Nutty Banana bread | Step by step procedure with pictures
Having some over ripe bananas in your kitchen? Then it is time to make some delicious desserts using these natural sweetener. Here are some of the recipes you can prepare using over ripe bananas. Banana Fritters , Sweet Paniyaram , Banana Cake and today we will learn to make soft and moist Banana bread with nutty flavor.
SERVING SUGGESTION :
- Serve as a snack , dessert.
AUTHOR : Dimple COURSE : Snack, Dessert
- Ripe Banana – 3
- Butter – 1/2 cup
- Brown sugar – 3/4 cup
- All purpose flour – 1+1/4 cup
- Salt – 1/4 Tsp
- Baking Soda – 1 Tsp
- Cinnamon powder – 1 Tsp
- Egg – 2
- Vanilla extract – 1 Tsp
- Walnuts – 3/4 cup (finely chopped)
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
- Butter a 9*5 inch loaf pan and dust it with flour.
- Combine flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon powder in a bowl.
- Mash the bananas using a fork.
- Using a hand mixer, beat sugar and butter together.
- Beat eggs in a separate bowl and add it.
- Add vanilla extract and combine all together.
- Add mashed banana and combine well.
- Add chopped walnuts and give a good mix.
- Sieve in the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Pour this mix gently to the greased loaf pan and spread it evenly.
- Bake for about 60-70 min until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let it cool down in the pan for 10 min and in cooling rack until it attains room temperature. Serve after 2 hours minimum.
- Fold it in a aluminum foil sheet if you are refrigerating it. (optional)
- Slice it just before your serve.
- Use room temperature eggs and butter.
- Use only ripe or over ripe banana for better taste and consistency.
- You can add some chocochips while adding walnuts.
Do try this recipe at home and let me know how it turned out for you. Share your comments down below in the comment section.
Step by Step Procedure with pictures :