Cheesy Mushroom Fettuccine | Mixed Vegetable Pasta | Step by step procedure with pictures
Cooking Pasta at home is so easy than you think. Recently we had pasta at a restaurant and it was delicious. I liked it so much and asked my hubby to recreate it for me. After a trial he came out with this yummy and cheesy pasta recipe.
I just took pictures when he was cooking, which made this post so easy and special. You can alter the ingredients as you like. He used store bought pasta (tomato) sauce to save time and for more flavor. Also here we used Mozzarella , Parmesan and feta cheese. You can use one or more of them as you have.
SERVING SUGGESTION :
AUTHOR : Dimple CUISINE : Italian
COURSE : Dinner YIELD : 2 Servings
- Fettuccine Pasta – 6 oz
- Parmesan Cheese – 3 Tbsp
- Mozzarella – 1/4 cup
- Feta cheese – 2 Tbsp
- Sliced Vegetables – 2 cups ( Mushrooms , Eggplant , Squash , Zucchini )
- Spinach – 1/4 cup
- Grape tomatoes – 5
- Water – as needed
- Salt & Pepper – as needed
- Olive oil – 2 Tbsp
- Garlic – 2 Tbsp (finely chopped)
- Onions – 1/2 cup (finely chopped)
- Butter – 2 Tbsp
- Red chili flakes – as needed
- Italian seasoning – 3/4 Tbsp
- Tomato Sauce – 1/4 cup (store bought)
- Slice vegetables. Finely chop onion and garlic.
- Cook Fettuccine according to the package instructions.
- Meanwhile heat olive oil in a pan. Add onions, garlic and saute for few min.
- Add in butter. Add sliced vegetables. Add salt, pepper and Italian seasoning.
- Cook until vegetables are tender. Stir in the Tomato sauce.
- Bring to a boil. Add cooked pasta, tomatoes and spinach.
- Combine all together. Add mozzarella, Parmesan and red chili flakes.
- Mix everything gently and add crumbled feta cheese just before turning off the heat.
- After draining the pasta don’t let it sit for long time.
- You can use all or any one vegetable as you wish. It is all about your taste.
- Alter the ingredients as you like.
Do try this recipe at home and let me know how it turned out for you. Share your comments down below in the comment section.
Step by Step Procedure with pictures :